The Vocal Pedagogy Professional Workshop (VPPW) is designed to provide collegiate and private voice instructors and vocal music educators with unique learning opportunities in both musical theater and classical voice pedagogy.
Topics will include:
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Singing Mechanism
- Developmental Repertoire for the Studio
- Classical and Musical Theater Comparative Pedagogies
- What is Belting? How Do I Teach It?
- Systematic Voice Teaching
- The Male Belt
- Alexander Workshop and Master Class
- Vocal Health
- Breathing: An Informed Choose Your Own Adventure
- Teaching Cross-Over Singing in the Voice Studio
- Registration: Keeping It Simple
- Master Classes in Classical and Musical Theater
- The Efficient Physical and Vocal Warm Up
More information at: https://bostonconservatory.berklee.edu/extension-programs/vocal-pedagogy...